Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Sometimes...

Sometimes I feel like such a slouch for not feeling the way I am supposed to feel. For being in love. My wife had to take her car into the shop today, so she had mine for the day, dropped me off at work and then had the car for the rest of the day. She brought it back to me vacuumed, washed and armor all'd. Very nice and sweet and just a really great thing. But still I just do not feel like I am supposed to. Sunday we had a good ole fight about the same type of things as usual. About 4 in the afternoon she says she does not feel like I have spent any time with her all day, and yes its true. But I stupidly point out that she was gone all morning to church, then in the afternoon she was gone for an hour and half cleaning her car, then I was gone watching our oldest perform in his church choire. And when we were both home, at one point she was sitting watching her new favourite show with her friend on the couch.
So silly me for pointing out that it was not _me_ but we. I was not trying to invalidate her feelings though thats how she seemed to want to take it, but pointing out that it was not really an _I_ thing but a _WE_ thing, and that instead of saying it that way thus putting the "blame" on me it was something that was the result of both of us. That caused a whole argument that ends with "Fine. I do not feel that way then." Which caused a whole new argument about why she has to end arguments like that. It was not fun, it lasted way too long and it never seemed to get resolved.
Then we are going to bed and she on the side mentions she is bloated, her apetite has changed, and oh, she is having her period. So is that an apology cause her mood is off or not, I have no idea, but of course she cannot say she is sorry. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home