Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Thoughts...

Did not realize it had been so long since a post. Not much to update. I talked to my wife about our situation in bed, and I suppose it got better, we've had sex twice in two weeks. Not exactly the full result I wanted but it was better and more interesting then its been a while.

One thing of note, I have gotten a raise and a bonus, and I do not know why, but I have yet to tell my wife... For some reason I just keep putting it of, I assume I have a reason... Maybe I just am afraid that she will spend us into oblivion...

More later... Like maybe how I think that if given the chance I would jump at sleeping with that friend of mine, just cause I still cannot get her out of my mind. Even though that probably would have dire consequences... I would no care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home