Friday, March 25, 2005

What I want to say...

My friend, used to always brag about when she got some from her bf. She has not done it recently. I think she got some last night. I wish she would brag, cause I have the perfect response now.

Did he kiss you so passionately you thought he would suck the breath out of you? Did he run his hand under your shirt and pinch your nipples till you could not stop trembling in pleasure and pain? Did he throw you down on the bed and rip off your pants, then eat you like an ice cream on a hot summer day. Did he lick and suck your clit till the juice poured off his chin, while his fingers tickled your insides? Did he turn you over and fuck you like bull in heat, each thrust trying to go deeper, so that when he came his cum would never be able to find its way out. Did he leave you exhausted, and content? If not, I would have.

I so want to tell her that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home